Monday, June 04, 2007

The Captain is Back

After almost a year I decided to return to edit my blog. Why have I been gone for so long? One word: medical school. I just finished my second year medical school. It went much better for me than my first year but it was very difficult. Now it's time to study for Boards (a.k.a. USMLE).

I know I should be studying, but I can't resist sharing my thoughts with the world.

A lot has changed since I first started this blog. I am adapting to the married life, it hasn't been easy but it's been well worth it.

I learned so much in this last year -- not only in medical school, but also from listening to the news, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.

For those of you who have enjoyed my thoughts thus far, I hope you continue to enjoy them as I make new additions to my blog.

Oh yeah, in case you've noticed I disable anonymous commenting -- it seems that people love to use blogs as a way of advertising. Don't worry can still comment on my blog, I just would like to take responsibility for your content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Multiply the traffic to your website... FREE
 Blog Top Sites